Are you looking for a fast diet that allows you to enjoy food?
If you’re feeling the side effects of holiday food, we have the perfect solution for you! ProLon® is a 5-day dietary program that nourishes your body while promoting regenerative and rejuvenating changes. The ProLon Fasting Mimicking Diet® mitigates the burden and danger of water-only fasting, by providing a tasty and convenient, safe dietary program that does not require ongoing lifestyle changes, such as long-term dieting.
You get to nourish your body and avoid low energy levels that you many times experience with water-only fasting. Look no further! ProLon® is a 5-day dietary program that nourishes your body while promoting regenerative and rejuvenating changes. These changes include supporting healthy levels of a wide range of physiological markers that contribute to aging, weight-loss, cholesterol, inflammation, and fasting glucose.
ProLon® ingredients are plant-based and do not contain additives, preservatives* or chemicals. The daily caloric intake with ProLon® is between 770 and 1,100 calories from healthy ingredients that maximize and provide a pleasant eating experience.
Benefits of ProLon® include:
- Feel greater focus, clarity, and energy through the benefits of a leaner body
- The fastest way to lose fat (especially belly fat) while protecting lean body mass
- Trigger stem cell-based rejuvenation and cellular regeneration
- Maintain healthy levels of blood glucose, cholesterol, and blood pressure, as well as markers of inflammation for overall wellness
- Decreases body weight, abdominal fat, and waist circumference while still preserving lean body mass
Get Started Today!
At Carolina Healthspan, we take a new approach to weight loss. Our team will address physical weight loss and our Tony Robbin’s coach will work with you to resolve behavior issues and will teach you how to create a new approach to food, exercise, and dieting. No matter what it takes, we’ll help you reach your goal weight. Get started today!
Give us a call today, if you would like more information! (704)333–4817