There are thousands of different types of both “good” and “bad” bacteria that populate the microbiome (gut). We need both to exist in balance to help prevent overgrowth of bad bacteria that can harm your health. Gut and gut microbes play an important role in your immune system and inflammation by controlling what is passed into the body and what is excreted. If your immune system is switched on for too long, it can lead to inflammation, which is associated with a large number of health issues.
Studies have shown that too much bad bacteria in the gut is directly correlated to behavioral problems such as bipolar disorder, ADHD, GI issues and other psychological or neurological problems. The link between the gut and the brain is referred to as the Gut-Brain axis where millions of neurons communicate back and forth from the gut to the brain daily. Many of these neurotransmitters from your gut also produce serotonin or happy feeling. The opposite is also produced, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), which helps control feelings of fear or anxiety. In order to get your body to a balanced natural state, you will need to know which foods, diets, supplements and behaviors are working for you and against you.
CHI Gut Repair Program
Our eight-week program helps repair the gut and detox the body.
- InBody Advanced Professional Body Composition Analyzer
- Weekly meetings with our Health Coach
- Nutraceutical grade supplements to restore organ function, deficiencies, and target nutrition
- Wellness curriculum and video guides that include lifestyle suggestions, meal plans, shopping lists and much more
- Eliminates harmful substances that put stress on organs & boosts the immune system
- Encourages enzyme & stomach acid production
- Reduces bloating, inflammation, low-energy, hormone imbalances & depression
- A healthy gut may reduce health issues including diabetes, obesity, rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune conditions, and chronic fatigue syndrome