Recently a very informative and in-depth article was posted in the Charlotte Observer about CTE, a neuro-degenerative disease process linked to repeated head injuries, and some new foundations looking to increase awareness of the disease. Here at Carolina HealthSpan Institute, we have worked with many former NFL players, non-professional athletes and other victims of single and repeated head injuries. We have been extremely successful in reducing concussion related symptoms and increasing brain performance performance in all of these cases and will be presenting landmark research in March at an international Neuroscience conference. We will be publishing our data after this conference and are looking forward to sharing it with our patients and audience.
- How To Get Healthy With CHSI This Summer
- Reversing Cognitive Decline Through The Functional Medicine Approach
- How To Naturally Balance Female Hormones
- How Lifestyle Affects Alzheimer’s
- Carolina HealthSpan listed as a contributor of the Reversing Cognitive Decline Study in 100 patients published in the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease & Parkinsonism